1974 U.S. CIVIL AIRMEN STATISTICS
The 1974 U.S. Civil Airmen Statistics is the sixth edition of an annual study published to meet the demands of FAA, other government agencies, and industry for more detailed airmen statistics than those published in other FAA reports. Statistics pertaining to airmen, both pilot and nonpilot, were obtained from the official airman certification records maintained by the Flight Services Technical Division, FAA Aeronautical Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- See also report dated Jun 74, AD-783 753.
Washington, DC USA 20591
- Publication Date: 1975-5
- Pagination: 35 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Civil aircraft; Civil aviation; Females; Flight crews; Helicopters; Males; Statistics; Transport aircraft; Wind powered aircraft
- Uncontrolled Terms: Gliders (Aircraft)
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology;
- Accession Number: 00092137
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 18 1976 12:00AM