ENGINEERING AND DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM PLAN-PROGRAM STRUCTURE AND OBJECTIVES
The Office of Systems Engineering Management (OSEM) has initiated an activity for the preparation of Program Plans covering the present twenty-one engineering and development programs within the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). These plans are required to provide more detailed information on the objectives, goals, program structure, technical approach, resources, possible implementation, and a number of other aspects for each of these programs. This document presents an introductory background to the planning process, the objectives in each of the program areas, and an index of the plans, available or under preparation.
- Supersedes report dated Jul 74, AD-783 186.
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Publication Date: 1975-7-1
- Pagination: 45 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Airports; Approach; Beacons; Civil aviation; Communication systems; Environmental protection; Information processing; Landing; Management; Navigation; Performance; Planning; Radar devices; Safety; Simulation; Systems engineering
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft landing; All weather; Management planning and control
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Environment; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00092135
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-ED-00-C
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 18 1976 12:00AM