SOLAR UV FLUXES AND TOTAL OZONE OBTAINED FROM UVS MEASUREMENTS ON THE CIAP WB57F FLIGHTS OF MARCH 1974 THROUGH MAY 1974
An ultraviolet interference-filter spectrophotometer (UVS) was used to obtain solar UV fluxes and total ozone above flight altitude from several flights on a WB57F aircraft. The data from two CIAP Airstream Flight Series were reduced, one for a south series in April 1974, and one for a north series in May 1974. Several additional flights in the March 1974 to May 1974 period are also presented. All data have been reduced to final UV flux and to total ozone values.
- See also AD-787 569. Sponsored in part by Department of Transportation, Washington, D.C.
Panametrics, IncorporatedWaltham, MA United States
Office of Naval ResearchDepartment of the Navy, 800 North Quincy Street
Arlington, VA United States 22217
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Hanser, F A
- Sellers, B
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Pagination: 58 p.
- TRT Terms: Information processing; Ozone; Solar radiation; Tables (Data); Ultraviolet radiation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Airborne; Tropopause
- Old TRIS Terms: Solar ultraviolet radiation
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology;
- Accession Number: 00092131
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: PANA-UVS-6 Ann. Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: N00014-73-C-0316
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 18 1976 12:00AM