AIRCRAFT NOISE DEFINITION - INDIVIDUAL AIRCRAFT TECHNICAL DATA--MODEL 727
Technical data are presented for graphically determining takeoff, cutback, and approach performance and noise under the flightpath for various Boeing Model 727 aircraft currently in operation. Data are included for all certified flap positions and cover operations from airports from sea level to 6000 ft. altitude at temperatures from 30F to 100F. with winds from -10 to +30 kn over the entire operational weight range. Noise data are shown for units of EPNdB and dB(A) from takeoff to low approach thrust and for aircraft altitudes between 200 and 12,000 ft.
- See also report dated Dec 73, AD-A012 384.
Boeing CompanyP.O. Box 3707, Commercial Airplane Group
Seattle, WA United States 98124
Washington, DC United States 20591
- WILLIAMS, B G
- Yates, R
- Publication Date: 1973-12
- Pagination: 204 p.
- TRT Terms: Acoustic measuring instruments; Acoustics; Aircraft noise; Aircraft pilotage; Approach; Civil aircraft; Data collection; Environment; Flight paths; Noise control; Takeoff; Transport aircraft
- Identifier Terms: Boeing 727 aircraft
- Uncontrolled Terms: Noise reduction
- Old TRIS Terms: Acoustic measurement; Flight maneuvers
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00092129
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-EQ-73-7-3 Final Rpt., D6-42141-2
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA73-WA-3254
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 18 1976 12:00AM