PRELIMINARY DESIGN CRITERIA & DESCRIPTION, 27,300 SHP BOILING WATER REACTOR MARINE PROPULSION SYSTEM FOR A 60,000 DWT COMMERCIAL TANKER
This document contains the preliminary design criteria and description of a 27,300 SHP boiling water reactor marine propulsion system for a 60,000 DWT commercial tanker.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number GEAP-3184.
General ElectricMarine Turbine & Gear Engineer, 1100 Western Ave
Lynn, MA United States 01910
- Publication Date: 1959-5-29
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactors; Propulsion; Tankers
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor design; Tanker propulsion
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026190
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: GEAP-3184
- Contract Numbers: AT(04-3)-189
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 13 1973 12:00AM