CHEMICAL KINETIC AND PHOTOCHEMICAL DATA FOR MODELLING ATMOSPHERIC CHEMISTRY
A table of data for gas phase chemical reactions and photochemistry of neutral species is presented. Specifically, it gives preferred values for reaction rate constants, photoabsorption cross sections, and quantum yields of primary photochemical processes and also cites recent experimental work. It is intended to provide the basic physical chemical data needed as input data for calculations modelling atmospheric chemistry. An auxiliary table of thermochemical data for the pertinent chemical species is given in the appendix.
- Library of Congress Catalog Card no. 75-600025. Supersedes Rept. no. NBSIR-74-430, COM-74-10724. Sponsored in part by Department of Transportation, Washington, D.C. Climatic Impact Assessment Program. Paper copy also available from GPO as C13.46:866.
National Bureau of StandardsPhysical Chemistry Division
Washington, DC United States 20234
Department of TransportationClimatic Impact Assessment Program, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Hampson, RFJ
- Garvin, D
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Pagination: 123 p.
- TRT Terms: Atmospheric chemistry; Chemical reactions; Cross sections; Gases; Photochemical reactions; Tables (Data); Thermochemistry
- Old TRIS Terms: Quantum efficiency; Thermochemical properties
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Geotechnology;
- Accession Number: 00092087
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NBS-TN-866 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 18 1976 12:00AM