INFORMATION SERVICES AND ASSISTANCE FOR TRANSHIPPERS OF HAZARDOUS MATERIALS
Data are presented for 33 organizations which can provide technical information relevant to hazardous materials and/or immediate telephone responses that arise during the transshipment of such materials. Addresses of these organizations, along with persons to contact and telephone numbers, are included. These data were obtained from questionnaires sent to 124 government and private organizations in the United States and abroad which had been identified as potential information sources relevant to the transshipment of hazardous materials.
- The Proceedings consisting of about 45 papers (about 570 pages) will be available in a bound volume from NTIS about mid-February 1976. Papers from the Fourth International Symposium on Transport of Hazardous Cargoes by Sea & Inland Waterways, Jacksonville, Florida, October 1975.
United States Coast Guard2100 Second Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20593
- Rappaport, M W
- Publication Date: 1975-10
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Hazardous materials; Information systems; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Hazardous materials information system; Hazardous materials transportation
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00127075
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United States Coast Guard
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1975 12:00AM