THIRD DECADE OF RESEARCH UNDER THE SHIP STRUCTURE COMMITTEE
Results of the research efforts of the Ship Structure Committee from the past decade are presented. Particular attention is given to the contributions made by this research to achieving the broad goals of the Ship Structure Committee: Design Methods, Verifications, Load Criteria, Materials Criteria, Fabrication Advanced Concepts, Information Retrieval and Dissemination, and the Teaching of Naval Architecture.
- Presented at the Ship Structure Symposium, Washington, D.C., October 6-8, 1975.
Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers601 Pavonia Avenue
Jersey City, NJ USA 07306-2907
- Chazal, E A
- Goldberg, J E
- Nachtsheim, J J
- Rumke, R W
- Stavovy, A B
- Publication Date: 1975-10
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 25 p.
- TRT Terms: Hulls; Reliability; Slamming; Stresses; Structural analysis; Vehicle design; Vibration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship design; Structural reliability
- Old TRIS Terms: Hull girder stresses; Model testing
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00127068
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
- Report/Paper Numbers: Paper A
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1975 12:00AM