NATIONWIDE PERSONAL TRANSPORTATION STUDY. REPORT NO. 11, AUTOMOBILE OWNERSHIP
The effect of selected variable on car ownership is examined. First part of the report relates car ownership to place of residence of driver, household composition and income. The second part of the report relates car ownership to characteristics of the automobile including age of automobile and automobile ownership rates by place of residence and household income. The third part of the report relates car ownership to characteristics of vehicle trips and vehicle-miles of travel and person trips and person-miles of travel.
- Paper copy also available in set of 11 reports as PB-242 884-SET, PC$33.00.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Asin, R H
- Svercl, P V
- Publication Date: 1974-12
- Pagination: 75 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile ownership; Automobiles; Census; Demographics; Highway traffic; Households; Income; Location; Metropolitan areas; Ownership; Passenger transportation; Socioeconomic factors; Statistics; Travel behavior; Travel patterns; Urban areas; Vehicle characteristics
- Old TRIS Terms: Standard metropolitan statistical area; Travel habits; Vehicular traffic
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00092049
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 18 1976 12:00AM