NATIONWIDE PERSONAL TRANSPORTATION STUDY. REPORT NO. 7, HOUSEHOLD TRAVEL IN THE UNITED STATES
The report presents daily and annual automobile tripmaking rates by trip purpose, household income and place of residence.
- Paper copy also available in set of 11 reports as PB-242 884-SET, PC$33.00.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Goley, B T
- Brown, G
- Samson, E
- Publication Date: 1973-4
- Pagination: 41 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Census; Demographics; Highway traffic; Households; Income; Location; Metropolitan areas; Passenger transportation; Statistics; Travel behavior; Travel patterns; Trip purpose; Urban areas
- Old TRIS Terms: Standard metropolitan statistical area; Travel habits; Vehicular traffic
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00092045
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 18 1976 12:00AM