NATIONWIDE PERSONAL TRANSPORTATION STUDY. REPORT NO. 6, CHARACTERISTICS OF LICENSED DRIVERS
Motor-vehicle drivers are examined within three parameters: (1) geographic distribution; (2) population distribution of licensed drivers by age-groups and sex; and (3) travel distribution of licensed drivers by age-groups, sex and estimated annual miles of driving.
- Paper copy also available in set of 11 reports as PB-242 884-SET, PC$33.00.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Gish, R E
- Publication Date: 1973-4
- Pagination: 37 p.
- TRT Terms: Age; Automobiles; Census; Drivers; Gender; Geography; Highway traffic; Human characteristics; Licenses; Metropolitan areas; Passenger transportation; Statistics; Travel behavior; Travel patterns; Trip distribution; Urban areas; Vehicle miles of travel
- Uncontrolled Terms: Driver characteristics
- Old TRIS Terms: Standard metropolitan statistical area; Travel habits; Vehicular traffic
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Geotechnology; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00092044
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 18 1976 12:00AM