NATIONWIDE PERSONAL TRANSPORTATION STUDY. REPORT NO. 3, SEASONAL VARIATIONS OF AUTOMOBILE TRIPS AND TRAVEL
Seasonal patterns of automobile trips and vehicle-miles of travel are examined within four selected parameters: (1) place of residence; (2) purpose of trip; (3) length of trip; and (4) day of the week that the trip was started.
- Paper copy also available in set of 11 reports as PB-242 884-SET, PC$33.00.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Straite, H E
- Publication Date: 1972-4
- Pagination: 30 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Census; Days; Demographics; Highway traffic; Metropolitan areas; Passenger transportation; Seasons; Statistics; Travel behavior; Travel patterns; Trip length; Trip purpose; Urban areas; Vehicle miles of travel
- Uncontrolled Terms: Seasonal variations
- Old TRIS Terms: Standard metropolitan statistical area; Travel habits; Vehicular traffic
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00092041
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 18 1976 12:00AM