NATIONWIDE PERSONAL TRANSPORTATION STUDY. REPORT NO. 2, ANNUAL MILES OF AUTOMOBILE TRAVEL
The report presents the effect of seven selected variables on automobile use expressed in average annual miles per vehicle. These seven variables were: number of cars in household, age of automobile by year-model, cars purchased new or used, annual income of household, occupation of principal driver and place of residence.
- Paper copy also available in set of 11 reports as PB-242 884-SET, PC$33.00.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Straite, H E
- Publication Date: 1972-4
- Pagination: 33 p.
- TRT Terms: Age; Automobile ownership; Automobile travel; Automobiles; Census; Demographics; Highway traffic; Income; Metropolitan areas; Occupations; Ownership; Passenger transportation; Socioeconomic factors; Statistics; Travel behavior; Travel patterns; Urban areas; Vehicle miles of travel
- Old TRIS Terms: Standard metropolitan statistical area; Travel habits; Vehicular traffic
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00092040
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 18 1976 12:00AM