NUCLEAR SHIP MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR STUDY SUMMARY OF DRYDOCKING, CRANE AND TRANSPORTATION FACILITIES
Tabular presentation of drydock data, gantry crane capacities, floating derrick capacities, and transportation equipment at 76 shipyards located in 27 countries including the U.S. is provided.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number T-6-NU.
Todd Shipyards CorporationLos Angeles Division
San Pedro, CA USA
- Publication Date: 1959-10
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling equipment; Cranes; Drydocks; Maintenance; Materials management; Nuclear powered ships; Shipyards
- Old TRIS Terms: Crane capacity; Drydock facilities
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00026178
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Sum Rpt
- Contract Numbers: MA-1916
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 14 1973 12:00AM