NATIONWIDE PERSONAL TRANSPORTATION STUDY. REPORT NO. F1, AUTOMOBILE OCCUPANCY
The report presents automobile occupancy rates by major purposes of the trip, as well as place of residence of principal driver of the automobile, day of the week, length of trip and by time of day by hour that the trip was started.
- Paper copy also available in set of 11 reports as PB-242 884-SET, PC$33.00.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Straite, H E
- Publication Date: 1972-4
- Pagination: 33 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile travel; Automobiles; Census; Days; Demographics; Highway traffic; Metropolitan areas; Passenger transportation; Statistics; Time; Travel behavior; Travel patterns; Trip length; Trip purpose; Urban areas
- Uncontrolled Terms: Occupancy
- Old TRIS Terms: Standard metropolitan statistical area; Travel habits; Vehicular traffic
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00092039
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 18 1976 12:00AM