IMPLEMENTATION OF DIGITAL SELECTIVE CALLING
This paper provides background information on some of the present limitations in the maritime communications system and describes the U.S. Maritime Administration DIGITAL SELCAL program which promises to reduce these limitations. The development, testing, proposed international adoption, and the continuing evaluation program are also presented.
- Symposium Papers, RTCM St. Louis Assembly Meeting, April 28-30, 1975, with the participation of Water Resources Congress, Volume 2, Maritime Telecommunications Today.
Radio Technical Commission for Marine ServicesP.O. Box 19087
Washington, DC United States 20036
- Turner, E L
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Communication systems; Radio; Selective calling systems
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00127034
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Radio Technical Commission for Marine Services
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1975 12:00AM