SPECIFICATIONS FOR CONSTRUCTION OF A SHIPSIDE NUCLEAR SERVICING VESSEL (NON-PROPELLED)
Specifications for construction of a non-propelled vessel designed for maintaining and servicing the reactor plant of the N.S. Savannah are presented. Also provided is an index and a list of modifications to the specifications.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number G-4-SP.
General DynamicsQuincy, MA United States 02169
- Publication Date: 1959-4
- Pagination: 255 p.
- TRT Terms: Barges; Maintenance; Nuclear powered ships; Refueling; Vehicle design
- Old TRIS Terms: Barge design
- Subject Areas: Design; Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026171
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: B2-MA-51a
- Contract Numbers: AT(30-3)-338
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 14 1973 12:00AM