LIST OF INSPECTED TANK BARGES AND TANKSHIPS
The publication provides information concerning tank barges and tankships certificated by the United States Coast Guard. This list of inspected tank barges is a revision of the publication dated 2 March 1973. The list of tankships is the second step in the development of a publication which contains all Coast Guard certificated tank vessels as is available to the public through the National Technical Information Service.
United States Coast Guard2100 Second Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20593
- Publication Date: 1975-1-1
- Pagination: 276 p.
- TRT Terms: Acids; Barges; Classification; Commodities; Drydocks; Freight transportation; Hulls; Inspection; Liquefied natural gas; Petroleum products; Sulfur; Tankers; Water transportation
- Identifier Terms: United States Coast Guard
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship hulls
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00092001
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Oct 18 1976 12:00AM