MOTOR VEHICLE TIRES: SKID AND WEAR RESISTANCE; NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTS; SAFETY (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Motor vehicle tires are evaluated for tread skid wear resistance in this bibliography of Federally-funded reseach reports. Nondestructive test methods for this evaluation are included as well as evaluating domestic and foreign vehicle tires for compliance with Federal Safety Standards. (Contains 139 abstracts).
- Supersedes COM-74-11372.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Habercom, G E
- Adams, G H
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Pagination: 144 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Durability; Durability tests; Foreign automobiles; Nondestructive tests; Safety; Skid resistance; Tire treads; Tires; Wear
- Old TRIS Terms: Foreign vehicles
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00091896
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 10 1976 12:00AM