AIR POLLUTION ECONOMICS (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Presented are abstracts covering studies on the economics of air pollution control and management. This includes the economics involved with industrial waste treatment, urban planning, Government planning, and automobile and mass transportation. Specific cost studies have been excluded unless they apply to an industry or entire region. (Contains 240 abstracts).
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-74/091. See also NTIS/PS-75/534.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Lehmann, E J
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Pagination: 245 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Air pollution; Air quality management; Automobiles; Bibliographies; City planning; Economic analysis; Economics; Industrial wastes; Industries; Management; Planning; Policy; Public transit; Regulation; Sewage treatment; Transportation; Urban areas
- Old TRIS Terms: Government intervention; Government policies
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00091894
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 10 1976 12:00AM