MOTOR VEHICLE THEFT. A BIBLIOGRAPHY
The bibliography is the first effort in the field of vehicular theft to identify loss, categorize or develop a comprehensive source document which could be used as a basis to judge the amount of written documentation within this field of interest. One of the most vulnerable areas for loss has been the transportation field. This bibliography of vehicular theft published literature was predicated on establishing a functional base for future discussions and research in the area of vehicular loss.
- Prepared in cooperation with Macomb County Community Coll., Mt. Clemens, Mich. Dept. of Public Service.
Motor Vehicle Manufacturers AssociationVehicular Security Committee
Detroit, MI USA 48202
Macomb County Community CollegeDepartment of Public Service
Mt. Clemens, MI USA
- Kingsbury, A
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 379 p.
- TRT Terms: Adolescents; Advertising; Automobiles; Bibliographies; Crimes; Criminology; Documents; Fasteners; Locks (Fasteners); Motor vehicles; Security; Theft; Transportation; Vehicle theft
- Uncontrolled Terms: Documentation; Juvenile delinquency
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00091891
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MUMA-AK-74-05 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 10 1976 12:00AM