LUBRICATING OIL FILTRATION STUDY FOR MOBILE ON-OFF HIGHWAY DIESEL ENGINE DRIVEN VEHICLES
The purpose of the Oklahoma State University/U.S. Army Mobility Equipment Research and Development Center Program is to provide the military with tools for the scientific appraisal of fluid dependent systems. The activities pursued under this program during the past year are reflected in the individual sections of this annual report. This section of the annual report is the third of five self-contained sections. This section provides a detailed account of the effort expended in developing a family of lube oil filter test procedures which could have the blessing of industry and still serve the needs of the U.S. Army. Although it represents a one-year effort, the experience gained in a parallel program for hydraulic filters enhanced the success factor and accelerated the project pace.
- See also report dated Dec 73, AD-779 466, and Section 4, AD-A011 172.
Oklahoma State University, StillwaterFluid Power Research Center
Stillwater, OK United States 74074
Army Mobility Equipment R&D CenterFort Belvoir, VA United States
- Publication Date: 1974-12
- Pagination: 475 p.
- TRT Terms: Abrasives; Additives; Contaminants; Diesel engines; Evaluation; Filters; Grain size (Geology); Lubricating oils; Oil filters; Specifications; Tests
- Old TRIS Terms: Filter tests
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00091865
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: OSU-FPRC-UM3 Annul Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DAAK02-72-C-0172
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 10 1976 12:00AM