URBAN NOISE POLLUTION (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Aspects of noise in the urban environment are covered in this bibliography of Federally-sponsored research. The topics were chosen for their interest to urban planners and include citizen attitudes, transportation noise, and noise abatement techniques. (Contains 79 abstracts).
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-74/106. See also NTIS/PS-75/545.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Lehmann, E J
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Pagination: 84 p.
- TRT Terms: Airports; Attitudes; Bibliographies; City planning; Communities; Environmental impacts; Environmental quality; Highway traffic; Land use; Mathematical models; Noise; Noise control; Public relations; Surveys; Traffic noise; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Noise reduction
- Old TRIS Terms: Vehicular traffic
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Environment; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00091851
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 10 1976 12:00AM