URBAN AIR POLLUTION (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Cited are reports on urban air pollution and its abatement. These studies were selected to be of general interest to urban planners in order to allow them to become aware of new abatement strategies and techniques. The majority of the studies cover various aspects of transportation emissions. Other topics include health standards, atmospheric models to aid in planning, law enforcement, abatement policies, and the effects of new modes of transportation. (Contains 172 abstracts).
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-74/104. See also NTIS/PS-75/544.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Lehmann, E J
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Pagination: 177 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air quality management; Bibliographies; City planning; Computer science; Economic factors; Exhaust gases; Law enforcement; Mathematical models; Model atmosphere; Policy; Pollution control; Public health; Technological innovations; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Abatement
- Old TRIS Terms: Computer technology; Government policies
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Policy; Public Transportation; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00091850
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 10 2002 12:00AM