THE ELDERLY (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Reports dealing with the elderly and their problems are abstracted in the bibliography. The topics covered include transportation, health care, social services, housing, and welfare. (Contains 174 abstracts).
- Supersedes COM-74-11393.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Young, M E
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Pagination: 179 p.
- TRT Terms: Age; Aged; Aging (Biology); Bibliographies; Health; Housings; Level of service; Life styles; Medical services; Medicine; Public buildings; Retirement; Social factors; Standard of living; Transportation; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Services; Social welfare; Welfare
- Old TRIS Terms: Geriatrics; Old age; Older workers
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00091849
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 10 1976 12:00AM