GASEOUS ADSORPTION EQUIPMENT, NS SAVANNAH
Cooldown Test 1 for N.S. Savannah gaseous adsorption equipment is reported which determines the time required to reach operating temperature. The temperature was reached in 26 hours after start. Graphs are presented of recorded thermocouple data of temperature at inlet and outlet of each adsorption bed.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number L-5-GA.
Little (Arthur D), IncorporatedAcorn Park
Cambridge, MA USA 02140
Babcock and Wilcox CompanyAtomic Energy Division
Lynchburg, VA USA 24504
- Publication Date: 1959-9-20
- Features: Figures; Photos;
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Adsorption; Nuclear power plants; Nuclear powered ships
- Old TRIS Terms: Adsorption processes
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026163
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Prog Rpt
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 14 1973 12:00AM