ON MODELING THE PROCESS OF INNOVATION IN THE ECONOMY'S PRIVATE SECTOR. VOLUME I
The objective of this study was to generate concepts and hypotheses that could be linked into a model or models of the process of technological innovation. These were based on a study of thirty specific innovation case histories.
Stanford Research Institute333 Ravenswood Avenue
Menlo Park, CA United States 94025
National Science FoundationNational Research and Development Assessment Office
Washington, DC United States 20550
- Wood, E C
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 117 p.
- TRT Terms: Agriculture; Construction industry; Corporations; Development; Economic models; Hypothesis testing; Innovation; Mathematical models; Mining and extractive industries; Private enterprise; Research; Technological forecasting; Technological innovations; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Hypothesis; Publishing; Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Concepts; Mining industries; Transportation development
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Construction; Data and Information Technology; Economics; Railroads; Research;
- Accession Number: 00091828
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: NSF-RDA73-07238
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 10 1976 12:00AM