ON MODELING THE PROCESS OF INNOVATION IN THE ECONOMY'S PRIVATE SECTOR. VOLUME I
The objective of this study was to generate concepts and hypotheses that could be linked into a model or models of the process of technological innovation. These were based on a study of thirty specific innovation case histories.
Stanford Research Institute333 Ravenswood Avenue
Menlo Park, CA USA 94025
National Science FoundationNational Research and Development Assessment Office
Washington, DC USA 20550
- Wood, E C
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 117 p.
- TRT Terms: Agriculture; Construction industry; Corporations; Development; Economic models; Hypothesis testing; Innovation; Mathematical models; Mining and extractive industries; Private enterprise; Research; Technological forecasting; Technological innovations; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Hypothesis; Publishing; Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Concepts; Mining industries; Transportation development
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Construction; Data and Information Technology; Economics; Railroads; Research;
- Accession Number: 00091828
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: NSF-RDA73-07238
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 10 1976 12:00AM