TECHNOLOGY ASSESSMENT OF PORTABLE ENERGY RDT AND P, PHASE 1
A technology assessment of transportation energy research, development, technology, and production was undertaken to assess the technical, economic, environmental, sociopolitical issues associated with transportation energy options, and to determine those courses of action impacting aviation and air transportation research and technology. A technology assessment workshop was used to determine the problem statements that would be considered. Study tasks are summarized along with the problem statements.
- Executive Summary Report.
TRW Systems GroupOne Space Park
Redondo Beach, CA USA 90278
- Spraul, J R
- Publication Date: 1975-4-7
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Aircraft fuels; Development; Economic analysis; Energy; Energy consumption; Energy resources; Policy; Research; Socioeconomic factors; Synthetic fuels; Technology assessment; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Energy sources; Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy requirements; Government policies; Transportation energy
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Policy; Research; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00091812
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NASA-CR-137654
- Contract Numbers: NAS2-8445
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 10 2002 12:00AM