TECHNOLOGY ASSESSMENT OF PORTABLE ENERGY RDT AND P, PHASE 1
A technological assessment of portable energy research, development, technology, and production was undertaken to assess the technical, economic, environmental, and sociopolitical issues associated with portable energy options. Those courses of action are discussed which would impact aviation and air transportation research and technology. Technology assessment workshops were held to develop problem statements. The eighteen portable energy problem statements are discussed in detail along with each program's objective, approach, task description, and estimates of time and costs.
TRW Systems GroupOne Space Park
Redondo Beach, CA United States 90278
- Spraul, J R
- Publication Date: 1975-4-7
- Pagination: 240 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Aircraft fuels; Analysis; Coal; Coal fuels; Costs; Economic analysis; Energy; Energy consumption; Energy resources; Policy; Social factors; Socioeconomic factors; Solar energy; Synthetic fuels; Technology assessment; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis; Energy sources
- Old TRIS Terms: Coal utilization; Energy requirements; Government policies; Transportation energy
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Policy; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00091811
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NASA-CR-137653 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: NAS2-8445
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 10 1976 12:00AM