NS SAVANNAH SUPPLEMENTARY DESIGN CALCULATIONS
Design calculations are provided for the N.S. Savannah reactor vessel, steam generator, and primary piping. These calculations supplement the calculations included in three earlier reports entitled: (1) "N.S. Savannah Reactor Construction and Design Calculations," March 10, 1958; (2) "N.S. Savannah Generator Construction and Calculations," September 19, 1958; and (3) "N.S. Savannah Primary Piping Design Calculations, "March 13, 1959. Also provided is the specification for the design, fabrication, and testing of the reactor pressure vessel.
- This document is available for review at the Department of Commerce Library, Main Commerce Building, Washington, D.C., under reference number B-3-NS.
Babcock and Wilcox CompanyNuclear Components & Special Products Engr Boiler Division
Barberton, OH USA
- Publication Date: 1959-10-19
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 174 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction; Design; Nuclear powered ships; Nuclear reactors; Pipelines; Structural design
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear reactor construction; Nuclear reactor design; Piping design
- Subject Areas: Construction; Design; Marine Transportation; Pipelines; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00026159
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Contract Numbers: AT(30-3)-274
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Feb 6 1974 12:00AM