AIRFIELD PAVEMENTS. VOLUME 2. 1971-1972 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Airfield pavement structures are analyzed and evaluated for durability, wear and skid resistance, and surface qualities in these Government-sponsored research reports. (Contains 123 abstracts).
- See also Volume 1, NTIS/PS-75/518, and Volume 2, NTIS/PS-75/520.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Habercom, GEJ
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Pagination: 128 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Airport runways; Base course (Pavements); Bibliographies; Concrete pavements; Drainage; Durability; Flexible pavements; Landing fields; Pavements; Skid resistance; Surface course (Pavements); Texture; Wear
- Subject Areas: Highways; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00091786
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 10 1975 12:00AM