AIRFIELD PAVEMENTS. VOLUME 3. 1973-1975 (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Airfield pavement structures are analyzed and evaluated for durability, wear and skid resistance, and surface qualities in these Government-sponsored research reports. (Contains 111 abstracts).
- See also Volume 2, NTIS/PS-75/519.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Habercom, GEJ
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Pagination: 116 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Airport runways; Base course (Pavements); Bibliographies; Concrete pavements; Drainage; Durability; Flexible pavements; Landing fields; Pavements; Skid resistance; Surface course (Pavements); Texture; Wear
- Subject Areas: Highways; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00091785
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 10 1975 12:00AM