USE OF REGULATED-SET CEMENT IN COLD WEATHER ENVIRONMENTS
This study was conducted to evaluate regulated-set cement as a binder material for concrete when the concrete is to be placed and cured at temperatures as low as 15F. Concretes made with the regulated-set cement were studied.
U.S. Army Waterways Experiment Station3909 Halls Ferry Road
Vicksburg, MS USA 39180-6199
- Hoff, G C
- Houston, B J
- Sayles, F H
- Publication Date: 1975-5
- Pagination: 22 p.
- TRT Terms: Additives; Binders; Cement; Cold weather; Cold weather construction; Compressive strength; Concrete construction; Concrete curing; Concrete placing; Freezing; Pavements
- Uncontrolled Terms: Compressive properties
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00091774
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: AEWES-MiscPaperC75-5Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 10 1975 12:00AM