A GENERAL-PURPOSE SIMULATION FOR ANTISKID BRAKING SYSTEMS
A general purpose digital computer program for simulating the wheel sensor, control logic, and pressure modulator characteristics of antiskid systems is presented. The flexibility of the program is demonstrated by simulation results which reproduced the basic features exhibited by three antiskid systems tested in a laboratory setting. A final example showing the simulation result achieved using a proportional controller scheme for pressure modulation is also included.
- This report was presented at a symposium in Ann Arbor on Commercial Vehicle Braking and Handling.
Highway Safety Research InstituteHuron Parkway and Baxter Road
Ann Arbor, MI USA 48109
- MacAdam, C C
- Publication Date: 1975
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 40 p.
- TRT Terms: Digital computers; Laboratory tests; Pressure gages; Simulation; Skid resistance
- Old TRIS Terms: Antiskid device; Pressure sensors
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00126884
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Highway Safety Research Institute
- Report/Paper Numbers: Conf Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 14 1976 12:00AM