TUNNEL CONSTRUCTION (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Unique tunneling methods, cost studies, tunnel support innovations, patents relative to tunneling machines, and finite element analyses of rock encountered in tunneling processes are included in these Government-sponsored research reports. (Contains 180 abstracts).
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-74/096.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Habercom, GEJ
- Publication Date: 1975-7
- Pagination: 185 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Analysis; Bibliographies; Costs; Estimating; Excavation and tunneling; Finite element method; Physical properties; Rocks; Tunnel lining; Tunnel supports; Tunneling; Tunneling machines; Underground structures
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Rock properties; Rock tunneling; Underground supporting
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Finance; Geotechnology; Highways; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00091760
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 10 1975 12:00AM