REVIEW OF PROJECT INDEPENDENCE BLUEPRINT-PANEL SUB-COMMITTEE REPORTS ON FEA-INTERAGENCY TASK FORCES
Data, assumptions, and background information used to develop Project Independence Blueprint are discussed. Topic areas covered include: Energy demand/conservation; Coal; Oil; Natural gas; Nuclear energy; Future energy sources; Oil shale; Transportation; Water and environment; Human resources; Finance; and Materials, equipment, and construction.
- Report on CTAB Recommendations for a National Energy Program. Sub-Committee Working Documents.
Commerce Technical Advisory BoardDepartment of Commerce
Washington, DC United States 20230
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 308 p.
- TRT Terms: Beneficiation; Coal; Coal gasification; Coal liquefaction; Coal processing; Conservation; Cost estimating; Crude oil; Demand; Desulfurization; Economics; Electrolytic cells; Energy; Energy consumption; Estimates; Exploration; Flue gases; Fossil fuels; Geothermal resources; Human factors; Natural gas; Natural resources; Nuclear energy; Oil shales; Petroleum products; Policy; Reviews; Solar energy; Solar power generation; Solar power plants; Transportation; Water; Wind power generation
- Old TRIS Terms: Coal preparation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Environment; Geotechnology; Materials; Policy; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00091703
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 13 1975 12:00AM