URBAN AUTOMATED TRAFFIC CONTROL (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The control of urban vehicular traffic movement by means of automatic synchronization of intersection and lane signals is covered in this bibliography of Federally-funded research. Included are studied on sensing and telemetry devices, computer programming, models, system development, and route guidance systems. (Contains 114 abstracts).
- Supersedes COM-73-11716.
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Lehmann, E J
- Publication Date: 1975-5
- Pagination: 119 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic control; Bibliographies; Computer programming; Detectors; Highway traffic control; Intersections; Mathematical models; Route guidance; Routing; Sensors; Systems engineering; Telemetry; Traffic engineering; Traffic signal control systems; Traffic signal timing; Traffic signals; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00091699
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 13 1981 12:00AM