ENVIRONMENTAL SURVEY OF TRANSPORTATION OF RADIOACTIVE MATERIALS TO AND FROM NUCLEAR POWER PLANTS. SUPPLEMENT I
Supplement I to WASH-1238, 'Environmental Survey of Transportation of Radioactive Materials to and from Nuclear Power Plants,' has been prepared by the Office of Standards Development, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. This supplement presents data and identifies methods used to derive the environmental impact and risk values in Summary Table S-4, 'Environmental Impact of Transportation of Fuel and Waste to and from One Light-Water-Cooled Nuclear Power Reactor.' Summary Table S-4 is referred to and set out following section 51.20(g) of the Commission's regulation, 'Licensing and Regulatory Policy and Procedures for Environmental Protection,' 10 CFR Part 51.
- Environmental Survey
Nuclear Requlatory CommissionOffice of Standards Development
Washington, DC USA
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Environment; Environmental impacts; Hazards; Nuclear fuels; Nuclear power plants; Nuclear reactors; Radiation hazards; Radioactive materials; Radioactive wastes; Risk assessment; Surveys; Transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Environmental surveys
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Materials; Safety and Human Factors; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00091690
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NUREG-75/038
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 13 1975 12:00AM