TECHNICAL ROAD NOTES. ISSUE NO. 18
These Notes, which are abstracts of original articles, are a means whereby the National Association of Australian State Road Authorities can make known the availability of technical information on current road research and road practices developed in Australia. These Notes are grouped under the following headings: aggregates; bituminous materials and mixtures; bridges and other structures; cement and concrete; surface water, drainage and culverts; earthworks; geometric design; maintenance; planning and economics; flexible pavements; rigid pavements; plant; soils; traffic engineering; miscellaneous materials and methods; and miscellaneous information.
National Association of Australian State Road AuthP.O. Box J141
Brickfield Hill, New South Wales 2000, Australia
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 21 p.
- TRT Terms: Aggregates; Bituminous materials; Bituminous mixtures; Bridges; Cement; Concrete; Culverts; Development; Drainage; Earthwork; Economics; Flexible pavements; Information management; Information organization; Maintenance; Research; Rigid pavements; Soils; Traffic engineering; Water areas
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development; Surface waters
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Data and Information Technology; Economics; Geotechnology; Highways; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Maintenance and Preservation; Materials; Research;
- Accession Number: 00126841
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Notes Nos. 649-714
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 5 1975 12:00AM