RURAL MASS TRANSPORTATION FEASIBILITY STUDY
The study report is an examination of transit related problems of the six Appalachian counties within the Bluegrass Area Development District (Clark, Estill, Garrard, Lincoln, Madison, and Powell). It outlines steps for the implementation of a rural mass transit system including cost analysis and forecasted benefits during a four year phased period.
Bluegrass Area Development District, Incorporated120 East Reynolds Road
Lexington, KY United States 40503
Appalachian Regional Commission1666 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20235
- Brown, N A
- Publication Date: 1973-6-30
- Pagination: 127 p.
- TRT Terms: Benefit cost analysis; Economic analysis; Feasibility analysis; Passenger transportation; Public transit; Regional planning; Regional transportation; Rural areas; Transportation planning
- Geographic Terms: Kentucky
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Highways; Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00091655
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: ARC-73-67/KY-2297
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 13 1981 12:00AM