LITHIUM BATTERIES (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
Topics include the development, fabrication, chemistry, and testing of lithium reserve, high energy, thermal, and storage batteries. Research covers component fabrication, organic electrolytes, molten salt electrolytes, electrochemistry, and corrosion. Included are batteries designed for electric vehicles, forklift trucks, transceivers and electric utility off-peak energy storage. (Contains 198 abstracts). See also NTIS/PS-75/445, Nickel Cadmium Batteries and NTIS/PS-75/472, Lead Batteries.
- See also NTIS/PS-75/472.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Smith, M F
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Pagination: 203 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Battery electrodes; Battery separators; Bibliographies; Cargo handling equipment; Corrosion; Design; Electric automobiles; Electric batteries; Electric vehicles; Electrochemistry; Electrolytes; Energy; Fork lifts; Lithium; Primary batteries; Reliability; Storage batteries; Testing; Tests
- Old TRIS Terms: Auxiliary power sources; Battery electrolytes
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00091626
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 13 1975 12:00AM