ATMOSPHERIC MODELING OF AIR POLLUTION (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
All aspects of lower atmospheric modeling of air pollution from both mobile and stationary sources are covered in this bibliography of Federally-funded research reports. Included are models concerning local diffusion, urban heat islands, precipitation washout, worldwide diffusion, climatology, and smog. Stratospheric modeling concerning supersonic aircraft are excluded. (Contains 140 abstracts).
Alexandria, VA United States 22312
- Lehmann, E J
- Publication Date: 1975-6
- Pagination: 145 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Atmospheric diffusion; Bibliographies; Climatology; Combustion; Diffusion (Optics); Exhaust gases; Highway transportation; Mathematical models; Simulation; Smog; Turbulence; Urban areas; Wind
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models
- Old TRIS Terms: Combustion products; Turbulent diffusion
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00091624
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 13 1975 12:00AM