VEHICLE EXTERIORS AND PEDESTRIAN INJURY PREVENTION, VOLUME IV. DROP TEST OF DUMMIES ON A MOCK VEHICLE EXTERIOR
A series of drop tests were conducted with instrumented anthropometric dummies for data to validate a numerical simulator of the pedestrian accident victim. High-speed cameras recorded dummy kinematics and accelerations were recorded on magnetic tape.
- See also Volume 3, PB-242 067.
Arlington, TX United States 76011
Washington, DC United States 20590
Texas A&M Research FoundationCollege Station, TX United States 77843
- Ross Jr, H E
- White, M C
- Young, R D
- Lammert, W F
- Publication Date: 1975-5
- Features: Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 106 p.
- TRT Terms: Anatomical models; Anthropometry; Crash injury research; Crashes; Dummies; High speed photography; Impact tests; Injuries; Kinematics; Motor vehicle bodies; Pedestrian movement; Pedestrian-vehicle crashes; Research; Safety engineering; Traffic crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile bodies
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00091589
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: RF-814-1-Vol-4 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-065-1-217
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 13 1975 12:00AM