STRUCTURAL BEHAVIOR OF A CURVED TWO SPAN REINFORCED CONCRETE BOX GIRDER BRIDGE MODEL. VOLUME III. DETAILED TABLES OF EXPERIMENTAL AND ANALYTICAL RESULTS
This is the third of a three volume sequence as follows: Vol. 1 - Design, Construction, Instrumentation and Loading; Vol. 2 - Reduction, Analysis and Interpretation of Results; and Vol. 3 - Detailed Tables and Experimental and Analytical Results. In the present volume detailed tables of experimental and analytical results obtained in testing a large scale, horizontally curved, two span, four cell, reinforced concrete box girder bridge model are presented. Results in terms of reactions, deflections, strains and moments are given. The responses of the bridge to point loads, conditioning loads and truck loadings all at working stress levels are tabulated. In addition, tabulated results are given for conditioning loads at overstress levels and for point loads after conditioning overloads.
- Prepared in cooperation with California State Business and Transportation Agency, Sacramento. See also Volume 2, PB-242 524. Paper copy also available in set of 3 reports as PB-242 522-SET, PC$24.00.
University of California, BerkeleyDivision of Structural Engineering and Structural Mechanics
Berkeley, CA United States 94720
Washington, DC United States 20590
California Business and Transportation Agency1120 N Street
Sacramento, CA United States 95814
- Scordelis, A C
- BOUWKAMP, J G
- Larsen, P K
- Publication Date: 1974-9
- Pagination: 452 p.
- TRT Terms: Box girders; Curved beams; Dynamic loads; Girder bridges; Information processing; Instrumentation; Loads; Mathematical models; Oversize loads; Reinforced concrete; Structural analysis; Structural design; Structural mechanics; Tables (Data)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Dynamic response; Models; Overloads; Structural behavior
- Old TRIS Terms: Test results
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00091581
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UCSESM-74-7 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 13 1975 12:00AM