STRUCTURAL BEHAVIOR OF A CURVED TWO SPAN REINFORCED CONCRETE BOX GIRDER BRIDGE MODEL. VOLUME II. REDUCTION, ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
This is the second of a three volume sequence as follows: Vol. 1 - Design, Construction, Instrumentation and Loading; Vol. 2 - Reduction, Analysis and Interpretation of Results; and Vol. 3 - Detailed Tables of Experimental and Analytical Results. In the present volume of a detailed presentation of the reduction, analysis and interpretaion of the experimental and theoretical results obtained in testing a large scale, horizontally curved, two span, four cell, reinforced concrete box girder bridge model is given. The various computer programs used in obtaining theoretical results are described and compared. The methods and computer programs used for reduction of experimental data are also presented.
- Prepared in cooperation with California State Business and Transportation Agency, Sacramento. See also Volume 1, PB-242 523, and Volume 3, PB-242 525. Paper copy also available in set of 3 reports as PB-242 522-SET, PC$24.00.
University of California, BerkeleyDivision of Structural Engineering and Structural Mechanics
Berkeley, CA United States 94720
Washington, DC United States 20590
California Business and Transportation Agency1120 N Street
Sacramento, CA United States 95814
- Scordelis, A C
- BOUWKAMP, J G
- Larsen, P K
- Publication Date: 1974-9
- Pagination: 339 p.
- TRT Terms: Box girders; Computer programs; Curved beams; Data analysis; Data reduction; Girder bridges; Instrumentation; Loads; Mathematical analysis; Mathematical models; Reinforced concrete; Structural analysis; Structural design; Structural mechanics; Theory
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models; Structural behavior
- Old TRIS Terms: Test results
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00091580
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UCSESM-74-6 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 13 1975 12:00AM