AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT REPORTS. BRIEF FORMAT. U.S. CIVIL AVIATION ISSUE NUMBER 2 OF 1974 ACCIDENTS
The publication contains selected aircraft accident reports, in brief format, occurring in U.S. Civil Aviation operations during calendar year 1974. The 896 General Aviation accidents represent a random selection. The publication is issued irregularly, normally six times each year. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances, and probable cause(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by type of accident, phase of operation, kind of flying, injury index, aircraft damage, conditions of light, pilot certificate, injuries, and causal factors.
- See also Issue 1, PB-236 867.
National Transportation Safety BoardOffice of Aviation Safety
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1974-11-15
- Pagination: 560 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation crashes; Aviation safety; Casualties; Civil aviation; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Crashes; Loss and damage; Research; Statistics
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00091575
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-BA-74-6
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Aug 13 1975 12:00AM