NORTHEAST CORRIDOR HIGH SPEED RAIL PASSENGER SERVICE IMPROVEMENT PROJECT. TASK 8. LOCAL COORDINATION SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT
The entire Corridor is a scene of widespread transportation planning and implementation activity. State, regional and municipal agencies and carriers are developing plans and programs which will impact upon the Corridor Project. This report is a graphic and verbal compendium of these agencies and their respective plans and programs. Descriptions of local projects include current status, relationship to the Corridor Project and other pertinent data. The report results from extensive investigation and analysis which included review of past studies, as well as formal conferences and meetings with representatives of the interested organizations.
- See also PB-242 444.
De Leuw, Cather and CompanyDenver, CO United States
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 388 p.
- TRT Terms: Level of service; Maps; Project management; Rail transit stations; Rapid transit; Routes; Transportation; Transportation operations; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Projects; Services; Transportation management; Transportation routes
- Geographic Terms: Connecticut; Delaware; Maryland; Massachusetts; New Jersey; Northeastern United States; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; Washington (District of Columbia)
- Old TRIS Terms: Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00091572
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FR-40026
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 13 1975 12:00AM