DENVER REGIONAL CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM. VOLUME I. TEXT
The final report is made of a demonstration project designed to test the technical and political feasibility of developing a workable capital improvement program for the Denver region. The objective of the Denver RCIP was to bring together regional planning processes, policies, goals, and program proposals of regional impact in order to focus on and respond to total regional development efforts and needs.
- Prepared in cooperation with Department of Housing and Urban Development, Denver, Colo. Region VIII, and Department of Transportation, Washington, D.C.
DENVER REGIONAL COUNCIL OF GOVERNMENTSDENVER, CO USA
Department of Housing and Urban Development451 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20410
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Pagination: 270 p.
- TRT Terms: Budgeting; Capital; Drainage; Feasibility analysis; Housing; Improvements; Management; Parks; Planning; Policy; Program management; Programming (Planning); Project management; Regional planning; Strategic planning; Transportation planning; Water resources
- Uncontrolled Terms: Capital improvements; Projects; Reclaimed water
- Geographic Terms: Colorado
- Old TRIS Terms: Management planning; Planning programming budgeting; Program design; Water supply
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Finance; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Society;
- Accession Number: 00091570
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DRCOG-4-75-Vol-1 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 13 1975 12:00AM