NATIONAL MARKET FOR URBAN TRANSIT VEHICLES
This report is based on a survey of transit operators in Canada and generally reflects current policies and conventional operationg practices and does not consider the possibility of new transit concepts. It details the 1978 and 1983 markets for minibuses, buses, trolley coaches, streetcars, rapid transit cars, and light rail transit vehicles.
- Study conducted for Transportation Development Agency, Canada.
Kates, Peat, Marwick and CompanyP.O. Box 31, Commerce Court Postal Station
Toronto, ONo, Canada
- Publication Date: 0
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic vehicle monitoring; Bus transportation; Fleet management; Forecasting; Freeze thaw tests; Light rail vehicles; Market research; Minibuses; Passenger cars; Public transit; Rapid transit cars; Streetcars; Subways; Transportation planning; Trolleybuses; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fleets
- Geographic Terms: Canada
- Subject Areas: Highways; Motor Carriers; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00126517
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 14 1981 12:00AM