REDUCTION OF THE AERODYNAMIC DRAG OF TRUCKS
These proceedings include the invited papers and summaries of the workshop sessions at the October 10-11, 1974 conference on the Reduction of the Aerodynamic Drag of Trucks. The papers represent the state of the art in devices and testing techniques and results. Most of the available wind tunnel and field test results to date are included. The workshop sessions covered drag and fuel saving evaluation techniques, aerodynamics of drag reduction, and application aspects.
- Proceedings of the Conference Workshop held at Pasadena, Calif. on 10-11 Oct 74.
Aero Viroment, IncorporatedPasadena, CA USA
National Science FoundationAdvanced Energy Research and Technology Division
Washington, DC USA 20550
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Lissaman, PBS
- Publication Date: 1974-10-11
- Pagination: 198 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerodynamics; Conferences; Control devices; Drag; Field tests; Fuel consumption; Meetings; Reduction (Chemistry); State of the art studies; Streamlining; Testing; Truck tractors; Trucks; Wind tunnels; Workshops
- Old TRIS Terms: Reduction
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00091552
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: NSF-SIA-75-01983
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 13 1975 12:00AM